- Technical support
- Sales support
●Rapid ●High-resolution ●Large area ●Non-contact ●No damage
- High time&spatial resolution、High contrast
- Non-contact, No contrast agent
- Continuous imaging, No need to scan
- Multi-output: Video, Image, Blood flow data, Diameter analysis
- Real-time monitoring of two-dimensional blood flow images in microns. Use corrected static tissue structure interference and multiple scattering effects algorithm to quantitatively analyze blood flow changes and improve the accuracy of blood flow monitoring in vessels of different diameter
- With the function of real-time online and off-line analysis of mean flow-rate and the vascular diameter in ROI (Region of Interest), and off-line analysis of mean and standard deviation of TOI (Region of Interest), supporting the selection, copy, and deletion of ROI for any shape and quantity, and the ROI position and size can be adjusted with the mouse by free dragging and dropping
- Maintain a high imaging speed of not less than 60fps under Full- Frame state (the camera's area array is all used)
- Real-time focal length adjustment, read the magnification directly, no calculations required.
- Select multiple vessels, online/off-line analysis of vascular diameter and its changes to meet the requirements of hemodynamics research
- Multiple data storage format: Original blood flow-rate data /Standard imagesinvarious formats (jpg, bmp, png) /.avi format video / etc.
- Multiple blood flow image acquisition methods: flexible continuous acquisition, designated time interval acquisition, designated frame number acquisition, etc.
- Highly coherently stable laser light source and low noise 12bit fast camera ensure the stability of excellent flow-rate measurement
- All-inclusive supporting solutions and after-sales service
- The range of the blood flow monitoring is from zero to infinity. The spatial resolution of the blood flow imaging is 3.3μm/pixel, and the maximum is 2μm/pixel;
- Laser type: laser diode, wavelengths 785nm, monitoring camera power 90mW;
- Highly coherently stable laser light source and low noise 12bit fast camera ensure the stability of excellent flow-rate measurement;
- Monitoring distance: 110mm, directly read the magnification, no autofocus measurement distance calibration;
- In the recording process, choose any number of blood vessels, real-time display diameter changes and angle;
- The effective pixels in the unit area are no less than 1800000 pixels /cm2; the monitoring pixel is 656*494 pixels;
- With two modes of continuous recording and interval recording;
- The image monitoring area is 14.4*10.9-2.15*1.62mm, and the imaging speed is not less than 60 fps in full amplitude state;
- ROI area and vessel diameter measurements are be added arbitrarily during the recording process or off-line analysis to support any shape and number of ROI choices;
- Optical magnification: conventional 0.67-4.5 times, 0.071NA, optional 0.5 times, 2 times auxiliary objective lens; increase the auxiliary objective lens, the monitoring area and blood flow imaging spatial resolution will be adjusted accordingly;
- The monitoring records can be exported to AVI format video files, including curves, blood flow, experimental process records,the output video can be adjusted as required;
Tree shrew (nonhuman primate) cerebral cortical blood flow imaging
（a）Normal cerebral cortical blood flow distrbution of tree shrew；（b）The distribution of cerebral cortical blood flow when start to over anesthesia；（c）The distribution of dying cerebral cortical blood flow when severe overdose of anesthesia.
Cerebral cortical blood flow distribution of the rat mini-stroke model
（a）Normal cerebral cortical blood flow distrbution；（b） Cortical blood flow distribution after established the mini-stroke model；（c）Cortical blood flow distribution after removal of the mini-stroke modelfor 24h
Photochemical induction of mouse cerebral cortex ischemia model
The blood flow imaging of the rat dorsal skin window model