It can be used to measure the microcirculation of any exposed superficial vessels, such as the cortex, mesentery, lower limbs, and spinal cord
1. Non-invasive, real-time, full-field imaging with high-definition; no need for scanning, no need of contact, no need of contrast for imaging
2. 12* Optical lens, autofocus, electrical zoom, which allow researchers to adjust the image area as they need. 12X Optical Zoom Lens is widely used in the vascular microcirculation of rodents
3. Built-in Basler camera with high-performance, resolution up to 2048*2048 pixels, and shooting speed up to 120 frames per second, resulting in higher definition and faster imaging.
4. Thorlabs laser is used to output laser with good coherence to ensure the stability of baseline data and obtain the fluctuation data of real blood perfusion.
5. Blood flowmeter (the volume of blood perfusion expressed as conventional unit PU) makes it easier to observe the relative changes in the velocity of blood flow by combining image data with perfusion data
6. The global PU value is adopted to quantify the values of blood perfusion and obtain the objective data changes in the velocity of blood flow.
7. Combining the image data and perfusion data, the velocity of blood flow can be observed by the pictures, and the relative velocity of blood flow can be judged by different colors. (Perfusion Unit)
8. The dual 3.0 USB interface is adopted to make data transmission faster and obtain data of higher frame rate and higher resolution
9. Hardware structures including instruction laser and Cardan gimbals and humanized software operation mode make the whole system easy to use
10. RWD RFLSI Ⅲ has been used in more than 100 colleges, universities, and research institutes in the world