We are glad to invite you to visit our booth (RWDLife Science) BOOTH NO.603) at International Stroke Conference 2023, the world’s premier meeting dedicated to the science and treatment of cerebrovascular disease and brain health. This year the conference will be held on Feb. 8-10, 2023 at Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center .
As the world’s leading meeting of the top stroke experts and researchers, International Stroke Conference has become a great platform for stroke experts, researchers, and equipment suppliers to experience breakthrough basic, clinical and population science updates. As an expert in neuroscience research and pathological section solutions, RWD Life Science is proud to be one of the exhibitors of this global event in America.
We would like to invite you to visit our booth at the conference. From Feb. 8-10, 2023 we look forward to presenting you our latest developments and solutions in the field of stroke research, cell culture and pathological section, including RFLSI-ZW Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging System, Automated Cell Counter, etc. Our high performing team is ready to reply to all of the questions you have been interested in.
RFLSI-ZW Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging System
Brain blood perfusion detection is a vital result for scientific research such as stroke and other kind of cerebral research.
RFLSI-ZW helps researchers real-time monitor and record blood perfusion of brain and other exposed tissues or organs for microcirculation study,visualize the quantified perfusion data directly, shorten the experiment time,make the cerebral blood perfusion monitoring such as MCAO animal model related research, chronic cerebral hypoperfusion, cortical spreading depression observation easier.
With multi-output such as blood perfusion images and videos (2064×1544 pixels), quantified data of perfusion unit and vessel diameter, RFLSI-ZW will make your achxievements even more exciting.
RWD Laser Speckle Imaging System Papers:
- Rapid gut dysbiosis induced by stroke exacerbates brain infarction in turn
- 14-3-3ζ-c-Src-integrin-β3 complex is vital for platelet activation
- Spatiotemporal Control of Vascular CaV1.2 by α1C S1928 Phosphorylation
- Astrocytic phagocytosis contributes to demyelination after focal cortical ischemia in mice
- Harnessing cortical plasticity via gabapentinoid administration promotes recovery after stroke
- M2 microglia-derived extracellular vesicles promote white matter repair and functional recovery via miR-23a-5p after cerebral ischemia in mice
- TIGAR alleviates oxidative stress in brain with extended ischemia via a pentose phosphate pathway-independent manner
- Oxymatrine Improves the Integrity of the Blood-Brain Barrier after Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury through the Caveolin-1/MMP-9 Signaling Pathway
- Aging exacerbates impairments of cerebral blood flow autoregulation and cognition in diabetic rats
- Microvascular Injury in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Accelerates Alzheimer-like Pathogenesis in Mice
RWD has been committed to providing equipment support for basic research in life sciences for 20 years.
RWD’s services have covered the laboratories of schools and scientific research institutions in more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Contact us for RFLSI -ZW 15-day free trial and demo online. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info. : https://www.rwdstco.com/product-item/rflsi-zw-laser-speckle-contrast-imaging-system/