MRI Stereotaxic Instruments
- MRI Stereotaxic Instruments have all the functions of Standard Stereotaxic Instruments. The dog/monkey adaptor is configured to into the front end of the animal’s hearing organ through a ear bars for accurate and firm fixation of the animal. The animal is held in place by the adjustable eye bar and upper jaw plate to prevent head rotation. All parts of this device are made of specific non-metallic materials, which are specially used in animal experiments under nuclear magnetic environment. It has a good fixation effect and meets the unique needs of accurate positioning of animal heads in brain science research experiments.
- Completely plastic materials, MRI compatible, also suitable for nuclear environment.
- Holds up to six manipulator arms for more independent operations.
- Y-axis rail design, longer moving range: ± 100mm.
- 5 support points, more stable fixation.
- Adaptors are available for dogs, monkeys, cats, and other large animals.