Portable Stereotaxic Instrument for Mouse
- This instrument is designed to use an adapter block to replace the U-frame. It holds the mouse or neonatal rat firmly and accurately, thus offering additional working space for surgical instruments. The Stereotaxic Instruments includes a 100 micron 3-axes, left-hand manipulator arm, mouse nose clip, mouse 18 ° and 45° ear bars, and standard probe holder. And other subassembly are available such as dual arm, digital, etc.
- Specific fixed base ( 255mm x 255mm) for mice, fixed more quickly.
- Replace the U-frame, enlarge the operating space, more economical and reliable.
- Unique UP indicator to prevent incorrect operation..
- Double-lead screw design, more stable and accurate operation.
- The ear bar is made of polyoxymethylene resin, 4 different fixed points with 1mm resolution for scales.